specializes in cooling tower water treatment services in Colorado
and the Rocky Mountain region.
is commonly used to reject heat from a chiller or manufacturing process. Untreated cooling water will allow scale to form, corrode system metallurgy, and support the growth of slime-forming microorganisms in heat exchange equipment.
A proper water treatment program for your cooling system will control corrosion, scale, and deposit formation.
Clean heat exchange tubes minimize compressor power consumption, reduce head pressure, extend the life of equipment, and eliminate the need to shut-down for cleaning.
Cooling water treatment services offered by Summit Laboratories include:
- Chemical water treatment
- Water treatment feed and control automation equipment
- Non-chemical and green water treatment options
- Regular water treatment consulting service
- Operator training
- Legionella monitoring and control
- Corrosion studies
- Troubleshooting and remedy of water treatment-related issues
- Low carbon-footprint treatment methods
- Sand filters
Summit Laboratories offers products to address cooling water scale, corrosion, and slime issues:
- Scale and Corrosion Inhibitors– Concentrated organic formulas, solid formulations, as well as phosphate and molybdate-free products.
- Biocides– oxidizing and non-oxidizing.
- Dispersants– help penetrate biofilms and remove existing deposits on line.
- Closed Loop Inhibitors– Nitrites, molybdates, and organics for chilled, hot, and process waters.
- Potable Inhibitors– for the control of corrosion in drinking water applications.
Summit Laboratories can supply your company with all the equipment and water treatment products
necessary to address your cooling water treatment at your facility. To request a free assessment of your cooling water treatment systems from Summit Laboratories contact us today at 303-293-9862. To learn more about Summit Laboratories and our expertise as a leading company in the field of water treatment, visit us http://summitlaboratories.com